A konjac sponge by COISA VERDE is:
- The sponge was obtained from the fermentation of edible Konjac fiber.
- The product is completely biodegradable.
- The sponge is suitable for all skin types. It is completely free of chemical additives.
- When used, the sponge leaves a delicate film on the skin that will provide hydration and cleansing, without causing irritation.
- Delicate texture does not cause irritation, so the product is suitable for delicate skin, prone to irritation.
- The sponge is alkaline, very beneficial to maintain the proper pH of the skin.
- Due to its natural origin, it contains rich nutrients: group B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamins A, D and E or phosphorus, iron, zinc and copper.
- Before using, soften the sponge by soaking it, free of detergents.
- Then gently massage the face and / or body skin.
- After use, gently squeeze the sponge from excess water (do not wring out) and hang on the attached string to dry.
- To enjoy the product as long as possible, do not store the product in a humid space, e.g. in the shower.
- Sponge for external use only.
- The product should be replaced every 1-3 months, depending on the degree of product consumption.
- The product can be sterilized, soak the sponge with hot water.
What is Konjac?
- Konjac is a plant of the genre Amorphophallus, which contains over 170 species.
- Originally, it grew in the wild areas of China, but due to its extraordinary properties, its cultivation spread to other areas of China, Japan and Indonesia.
- From ancient times, the plant was used for medical and edible purposes.
- Currently, foods made from Konjac are classified as one of the ten healthiest foods.
Learn more about the origin of the Konjac sponge by COISA VERDE:
- Our Konjac sponges are made of fiber derived from the Konjac plant from a renowned Chinese producer with international quality system certification.
- Their cultivation takes place in a perfect warm climate, 500-1200 meters above sea level and in accordance with the guidelines promoting planting and cultivation free of pollution.
- Konjac sponges, which we decided to present to you, have obtained a certificate of purity, proving the absence of harmful bacteria, fungi, mold and heavy metals.
Sponge material: Konjac Root fiber
Packaging material: Recycled kraft paper