Products by COISA VERDE are an interesting alternative to everyday plastic products.
What materials were the toothbrush and its packaging made of?
- The handle is completely compostable, it was created from Moso bamboo.
- Nylon from which the bristles are made is free of BPA and mineral oils. The material was made of castor oil.
- The handle has been colored with paint containing no synthetic additives and is biodegradable.
- The cardboard packaging is environmentally friendly and has been obtained from recycling.
- The best conditions for storing the brush are dry and ventilated areas.
- Due to the possibility of bristle wear, the brush should be replaced after 3 months.
- Before disposing of the handle in the composter, break off the brush section containing the bristles.
Below you will find more information about the bamboo from which our products were made:
- The material is Moso bamboo, which is not consumed by pandas. :)
- Fast growing, thanks to which it does not require additional irrigation or fertilization. In addition, it has a high CO2 absorption capacity.
- Comes from private crops created on specially separated land.
- Chemical protection agents are not used for its cultivation, because it contains natural antibacterial and antifungal substances.
Size: for adults
Type of bristles: medium-soft