A toothbrush made of bamboo is an aesthetic and natural product for everyday use, which will avoid further plastic waste.
What materials were used to make the toothbrush and its packaging?
- The handle is comfortable and made of Moso bamboo, which is a completely decomposable raw material.
- Soft bristles are nylon that is made from castor oil. It is free of BPA or mineral oils.
- The color of the handle was obtained thanks to the biodegradable paint free from synthetic substances.
- Recycled cardboard was used to pack the brush.
- The best storage conditions for the brush are a dry and ventilated place.
- We recommend replacing the product every 3 months, as with any toothbrush.
- The handle can be disposed of in organic waste, provided you break the head with the bristles, which should be placed in mixed waste.
The bamboo used to produce COISA VERDE products are:
- Bamboo Moso, grown in a private, specially designated area.
- It is not eaten by pandas. It has great CO2 absorption properties compared to other plants.
- Its daily growth is up to 30 meters per day, which means that there is no need to fertilize or irrigate the plant.
- Similarly for pesticides - that are not used for growing bamboo. The plant simply protects itself - it has natural protection against pathogens.
Size: for children
Type of bristles: soft