- A cream made from cold-pressed coconut oil. Ecologically grown in the Philippines. Coconut oil is one of the so-called. light oils - not overly burden on the skin and does not clog the pores - therefore can be used people with a tendency to blemish and blackheads.
- Coconut Cream despite light formula can be used both in summer and winter - protects against the damaging effects of external factors - wind, cold and sun rays.
- It's a strong moisturizing and nourishing product. It revives dry skin. It makes your face look silky smooth. Coconut oil used in a cream does not have such rich consistency and absorbs more quickly.
Ingredients and effects:
- Unrefined coconut oil: today it is used for hair care, face and body - has an intensive moisturizing effect, strengthens the structure of the skin and stimulates the regeneration. It protects against harmful solar radiation and perfectly suited for irritation after sun exposure.
- Vitamin E: intensely moisturizes and perfectly helps maintain a a young, firm skin.
Method of use:
- Apply a small amount of cream to your hands and spread where required.
- Product designed for the care of the whole body, face and hands.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Acohol, Tocopherol Acetate, Stearic Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Dehydroacetic Acid