- Oil is 100% natural and unrefined, which means it has all its beneficial ingredients and was cold pressed.
- Hemp oil helps in the fight against breaking blood vessels. Also people with acne will find in this oil their ally. It improves the overall condition of the skin, removes scars and other changes.
- It comes from organic farming in Canada. It is derived from hemp seed but has no narcotic properties. It is green, has specific smell of hemp, but does not keep it long on the skin.
- It does not rub the skin, it has an ideal ratio of fatty acids.
In 75% it consists of essential unsaturated fatty acids. It also contains antioxidants, proteins, amino acids, carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids, minerals and vitamins - A, D, E and K.
Properties and use in cosmetics:
- strengthens the blood vessels
- supports the fight against acne
- quickly absorbed and does not leave greasy film on the skin
- used in conditioners and shampoos, gives shine to the hair and makes it more elastic
- can be added to creams and lotions, or applied directly to the skin itself
- builds a protective layer and makes skin more elastic
- reduces skin discoloration and balances colors
- heals inflammation of the skin, such as psoriasis, eczema, pruritus
- stimulates nail growth and nourishes it
- use as a moisturizing serum / conditioner on damaged hair ends