- Oil is 100% natural and unrefined, which means it has all its beneficial ingredients and was cold pressed.
- It comes from Africa and has a delicate, pale yellow color. It is made from elephant fruit seed.
- Wrinkles are a nightmare for every woman. None of us are waiting for them with longing. Marula oil is a well-known for centuries, whose action has long been known to African women. Europeans have only recently begun to appreciate its wonderful anti-wrinkle and smoothing properties.
It is valued for its light consistency and excellent anti-wrinkle action. It's a real vitamin bomb, rich in lots of vitamin C, omega-9 fatty acids, vitamin E and flavonoids.
Properties and use in cosmetics:
- ideal for mature skin
- has antibacterial effect
- recommended for scalp and hair care
- regenerates and smoothes out
- can be used as a day cream - under the makeup
- it is light and very quickly absorbed
- has a strong antioxidant effect, combats free radicals
- reduces first wrinkles, protects against collagen degradation
- designed for skin care around the eyes
- protects and moisturises the skin of hands and nails
- antibacterial, will work in people with acne
- brightens discoloration
- for pregnant women, designed for massages to avoid stretch marks
- strongly moisturizes the dry skin
You can use the oil in very different ways:
- The oil is well suited for spot-applied around the eyes, Thanks to that our eyes will be radiant, we will get rid of the shadows and the first wrinkles.
- It will also smooth out existing ones.A small amount of essential oil can be applied to damp skin of the entire face, neck and décolleté. Then pat or gently massage.
- Marula oil will replace oil for cuticles and will regenerate the dry skin of the hand. Once a week, before going to sleep, massage a large amount of oil in your hands and nails, wear cotton gloves, and in the morning enjoy delicate, soft and moisturized skin.
- If you recently donated your skin with acid treatment or you have undergone other treatments, applying oil softens the irritation and drying.