- Green clay is extremely rich in microelements - calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper and phosphorus. It has the strongest cleansing and exfoliating poperties. Country of origin - France.
- A large amount of silicon and zinc normalizes skin and regulates sebum production. As a result, the skin becomes matte over a long period of time and with regular use reduces oiliness.
- The skin from the first application is smoother, more hydrated and oxygenated, and getting rid of the surface, calloused skin helps to cleanse the body of toxins.
- The mask made on the basis of green clay has an antibacterial effect, promotes healing process and prevents the appearance of blackheads.
- It cleanses the toxins and nourishes the skin.
- It has the properties of degreasing, matting and gently exfoliating the skin.
- Ideal for fight with acne problems.
- Stimulates skin regeneration processes.
Method of use:
- Add clay to water, natural oil or Damask rose hydrolate e.g. Make Me Bio - and stir until you get thick paste.
- Apply to skin and wait for it to dry. After a while wash the mask off.
- After applying the clay, best to wait about 20 minutes, until the mask is dry and slightly crumble.
- The mask should be gently wash off with lukewarm water, in addition to performing a light massage (especially for oily skin).
Currently, in the case of combination skin often performed two component mask, applying clay to the green zone of greasy (usually this is the T zone - forehead, nose and chin) and a lighter clay, e.g. white or red, for the rest of the face and neck.
100% Green Clay